Sayin' goodbye, forgive me


 I'm Giving Up On You.
A great big world. Christina Aguilera


Shape of my heart




In the end


If you don't know me by now



Do you really want to hurt me?



The promise you made



You ARE


West Berlin






Camelogue...of my own.


Today's
(A last chance to decide)
Goodbye
(Unless you change your mind)
But I won't ask again
Oh, no
No I won't ask again





The gift is knowing
your strength in going
when the time has gone beyond
your heart's desire,
and you must go.


Wake up wake up wake up


I hereby protest


Please, come home


lies, 
Can you disguise,
can you simplify...
This change you put me through?

Can you revive,
and will I survive...
This life you've brought me to?



Wait, 

Wait - don't think about it
Wait - it's never too late
Wait - don't worry 'bout it
Wait - leave it all to fate
Wait


Your love is stranger than mine

If you are the one
To make it, to break it
If you are the one
Won't you stay with me?



Who we are

If you could be
Here close to me
I know love
We were meant for each other
We will love one another
And it won't really matter at all
Who we are




Hymn to her
Please can you tell me
When you're by my side
And when my eyes see
Will I wonder why
If you are with me
I can only try
To find the answer
In the words that ask the question


Remote Romance
Wait a minute
It don't make a lot of sense
Just a sequence
It makes no real sense


Breathless
She is my first love
Graceful in all her ways
Holding the insight
Turning the sky from night into day
She won't fail to take my breath away

So soft the silence
She brings before the dawn
A time of twilight
When all the world waits, to be reborn
Nobody knows her name
No one, knows how she came to be here at all
Giving her loving, hoping, to everyone
Giving her hoping, to everyone

Old as the hills
Young just like the rising sun
Over fields, that lie
Away beneath her feet
Every time we meet
She takes my breath away


Echoes
...

So many moons have flown
Now all your ghosts dance the long shadows
War cries that died on your lips
Echo above the plains



I've always known love
Would return to lighten the darkest day
We will meet again
Further on in later lifetime
Past the skyline, I'll always be your friend
Send my love to you
There'll be no sad goodbyes



I love you
Because you make me smile
Just like the morning Sun
You make me smile
You know you make me smile
So many ways at once
Ah you make me smile




Rainbow, rainbow, rainbow

I know now that it all seems wrong
But you had no choice
Change is a thing we can't avoid
And even though we're singing different song
Life still left, time will pass
You and I will always get back
So keep on looking for that rainbow
Rainbow's end
And when you find the rainbow
Start again


Tell me, 
Play me anything
Maybe music is the only way
To tell me how you feel
Somehow, you'll find the way
And all the words to your song
Will carry on
Still in your mind
Still in your mind




She said you are the air I breathe
The life I love, the dream I weave
Without a word, with just a touch
Now I realize you meant so much




So far beyond the sky
Not knowing how or why
You realize this feeling is forever
And though another day
May steal your dreams away
You and the song will always stay together



Spirit of Water
All alone and all together
Every day, come what may
By the time we find each other
We can live, we can die
And nothing stops the river as it flows by
Nothing stops the river as it goes



Air Born
Life takes you up, it brings you down
Change is the thing that remains
Keep moving fast though the wind and the rain
And if the world keeps spinning 'round
You'll be back again



Sanctuary
The snow goose swept off course by a sea
Storm just reaches the essex coast. fritha
Finds her exhausted and wounded on the
Beach and gently cradles her, for she has
Heard that nearby lives a man who is a great
Healer of birds.





Fritha
When she meets Rhayader she too is
fleftened, but her concern for the Snow
Goose overcomes her fear.



Friendship
While the Snow Goose gradually gains
strength, tended to by Rhayader and visited
by Fritha, a strong bond of affection grows
between the three of them.



Dunkirk
As Rhayader departs, leaving Fritha behind he
cannot prevent the Snow Goose following him
out across the channel and left into the heart of
battle.



Epitaph
Rhayader ferries many stranded soldiers to safety
until at last he is hit, and the Snow Goose is seen
circling low over the spot where the little boat has gone down




La princess Perdue

Fritha realizing somehow that Rhayader will not
return and is still looking out to sea when she
spies the Snow Goose. She is filled with a sweet
sadness as she follows her princess home in as if
to land only to fly away, out of sight lost forever.



Nimrodel/ the Procession/the white Rider
When he rides, my fears subside
For darkness turns once more to light
Through the skies, his white horse flies
To find a land beyond the night


Lady Fantasy Encounter
Saw you sitting on a sunbeam
In the middle of my daydream
Oh my Lady Fantasy
I love you


Comentários

Mensagens populares