Note of my bad temper and disbelief in humanity

 


My sweet lord


Father, today I rain with the time with which you bless us and I feel more accompanied. I discredit my brothers and sisters in total disbelief. Maybe it's only today, maybe it's because every day I inject myself with hope, assuring myself that we will change the sad fact that covers up the virtues you have given us, to break all these vicious circles. It is with great displeasure that I tell you that today I feel this duality between mercy and repulsion, sadness and shame for the state of civilization that we have reached and from which, today, Father, only today, I do not believe we intend to get out. That this free will is overcoming us inside out. The choices of appearance, frivolity, contempt for minorities, contempt for equals. An atrocious selfishness that they allow to stick to their vulnerabilities and drag their own miseries as if they were meritorious of virtuosity and haughtiness. They can't see each other, and this escape from the mirror is worthy of mercy, Dad. It hurts me all today. Above all, the failure of humanity! 

 I fear that we have reached a point of no return in terms of hope and learning. The human being carries with him the divine light, the stardust a powerful DNA, that of having immense capacities. We are bearers of the DNA of Christ and of all the enlightened ones who have come to bring light to the immemorial darkness. Huge potential for intelligence, gifts, abilities, perhaps, the greatest is to adapt to hostile territories and circumstances. I believe, however, that humanity has chosen to cultivate the shadow, its minutiae, and has chosen not to follow the journey of self-discovery and expansion of potentialities and consciousness. For the most part. In so many places on this globe, in other less favored latitudes, we see children with happy faces, playing with sticks and stones, men in lack of water and food, with fragile structures, and yet, in a total surrender to the other, in a total innocence, readily offering themselves to the other. 

Today I woke up very sad. I have struggled with these introspections that do not bode well for my race. If, on the one hand, Western man, by various occurrences, has been favored by "progress" in order to motivate himself for the improvement of himself, on the other hand, it is precisely these issues that are the target of his retrogression, because they accommodate themselves to the birth of sameness, so often entering into processes of competition against his fellow man, instead of doing so with himself. It is sad that we are more of the same, shaming our ancestors who produced so much for the common good. For the most part, the human fabric scavenges the mud it produces, sinks into the shadows of its vanity and unbridled ambition, and loses the joy of self-discovery and service to the whole. 

Soon, they commemorate (and with what solemn hypocrisy) the date on which they crucified your descendants and, yet, they do it every day, every day they spit on your virtuosity, on your wills and use the date for the same exacerbated consumerism, the bridesmaids and the gifts, the branches and the almonds, the Sunday of the sad vain in a parade that gives pity to those who observe them. Intending to have rather than be more. Supposing that you only exist as a sign of apparent conciliation and non-existence, supposing that no one knows how to read their behavior, their souls, their hearts! They believe they hide their faults with their garments! How much ignorance they sow in their wanderings! Hiding their lack of values in an envelope addressed to the priest and his sacristans, arranged on a table that flaunts the excess and begs, in secret, for forgiveness and the continuation of the same origin. Perhaps they believe they are no longer worthy and do not want to face it themselves! When one observes this amorphous mass, it becomes impossible not to feel mercy and amazement. Where do we get lost from the essential? 

Justice, truth and empathy carry within them immaterial values that are essential tools for successful civilizational models for the common good, however, I see these words being used as if they were accessories of social ascension or mere words of disinterest and apathy. I fear for the whole, I fear for my descendants and even for the shame I feel towards my ancestors who have added so much value to the common fabric of the societies where they have lived. What shame and sadness I feel today, Father!

Comentários

Mensagens populares