Raquel Paixão

 


I feel so weak By the memories I made And every week Seems to be like the same The same old blame The same old chair I'm sitting, I'm without a sight A whirlwind of scenes, my mind don't let me sleep at night Throwing bets in the air Thinking Should I really care? Exausted of everyone saying how I'm suppose to feel When I feel down My only sound is my voice, no noise Trying a melody My fists are now so tired Writing on a crumpled paper, my maker I can’t deny I feel relieved By the melodies I make And every week This becomes bearable A great new song A great new sound My fears keep running to the ground A whirlwind of scenes My mind keeps working into the night Throwing bets in the air Do I really care? Exausted of everyone saying how I'm suppose to deal When I feel down My only sound is my voice, no noise Trying a melody My fists are now so tired Writing on a crumpled paper, my maker I can’t deny When time seems so hard To face it And you just wanna escape Need some purpose to make you wanna stay When I feel down My only sound is my voice, no noise Becoming inspired Describing how I feel at the moment That’s how I deal with my monster I’m telling how I feel at the moment Just overcoming my monsters


Raquel Paixão is a pop singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist from the countryside, currently living on the coast of São Paulo. She began her journey at the age of 4, when she was already taking music lessons and participating in choirs. While still a child, she was invited to take singing lessons at a university in her city. At the age of 8, she recorded a CD "Abraço de Amor" (Embrace of Love) with her sister and began a series of performances in trios elétricos, television programs, institutions and local radio stations. She later became a worship minister in churches and began performing for musical theaters, weddings, graduations, restaurants and corporate events. Raquel is a vocal coach in the city of Santos. Her new project focuses on compositions she has been writing for around 10 years. These describe her career in music and her real expression through it, as a tool for overcoming adversity and a purpose in life. ___

Comentários

Mensagens populares