Al Qabri Ramos

 



Late Waiver Monologue


We run in hope of eternal light

What We Had in Mind: Unconditional Love

who pleads for innocence and demands 

magic beyond despair.

Love ran from the heart to the lip, 

to the routine, to the tiredness 

and exhaustion,

After all, only the girl, the wolf, 

The songs are eternal...

If only we could be eternal!

And I'm glad it wasn't! 

And I call that evolution

And then fear stuck in my voice 

and when I answered you 

there were no more of us

The "we" was me and the fear, 

side by side and you were trapped 

in exacerbated vanity

Than you were and I was 

on the edge of the abyss

Thou, leaning against Narcissus, 

perverting word and deed

I preached forward, trembling,

in schisms of my own!

We could never be one (being two) 

ambition couldn't be with you 

and less forever.

And I thank you for this renunciation,

Belated, however, resignation




Comentários

Mensagens populares