Alma Novaes






Twenty Corners of Catharsis

 I


I'll be grateful like Pietan
Later, when the moon
arise in infinity,
After my weeping
And my scream
I was happy and I'm 
not happy anymore,
 
I felt it in another time
Around the corner, 
Just now, 
Little Bit
In a flash and
I was no longer able to
And no, I don't go back, 
Give me encouragement
until the end

II

There was regular harshness
It was no place to love
And yet, my smile
It was always there
I assume, however, that
In solitude and my wisdom teeth
I'd denied me a new direction

Joyful is how I am
If I can now compare
There's all this distance
The Comparative Parenthesis
(I opened my arms and thorns 
it was my crown)
Miles away from the place,
of the province in another State.


III

I'm already another female, 
Another Woman
Sea and Yemanjá
Christ and Lucifer
I'm whoever I want to be
Where I want to stay
Here, in the place where
I can be and I am


The leaves of the old oak tree
Snake 'til they fall,
No support in the tank,
Where a cat to the dew
Look at me thirsty for pampering
On the wall, watertight
While my fingers 
They walk through your fur
And a slutty cat outside, 
While another loafer 
inside.


IV

In the lead sky
The clouds deepen 
the nostalgia
And the e-mail alarm
Bring me the good news
And I appreciate it 
The fulfillment of 
the answered prayer.
(judgment is good prophecy)


I must have been 
injured bird
And this pain that 
I bring is not mine
And even the wings 
are borrowed.
The kettle in the kitchen,
The curtains in wind toast
And the aroma of June basil,
Hill-not-hill, 
I stay-not-stay, 
coming to December

V

I went back to 
the cat at the window,
He's on the railing and 
I'm a spectator
The smell of cinnamon tea, 
Fog, end of the day, 
from now on
Heavy rain and here 
in this shelter
He asked me for 
my soul tea
And a song imposed itself
In this room so empty
From the random moment

Dido lent the lament
The Present Irony 
Brief Armistice Day
And the tea mixed with rain
I drank both of them 
and Purcell, 
Drunk like me,
He pampered the cat's fur
Like an old coat,
A piece of ball of yarn

VI


I forgave myself every day
Even when it didn't rain
And now this magic, 
Be Awarded
Recognize the 
Already Cold Pain
Of your teaching or value
For every love that ends
Another must be born
That other prevail,
Self-love, to me

And who can judge me
that matters to me, 
it has already done so, 
From the pain 
I removed the honey and 
I've healed myself whole
And I did everything 
I could to make sure 
there was no left over 
Pain for no one
And there was anger, 
contempt
vileness and punishment 
and that was it
on a market day, 
on a Wednesday that this is not


VII

And the God in me 
mended me and 
undid that grief
He remade what 
was less and 
He took away what 
he was carrying too much
And here I am after all.

In this rear window
Where mosses cling 
to the hammock
That separates the fence 
from the path of servitude.
The birds land to drink
The leaves dive unknowingly,
In the tank that becomes a lake
In this winter of havoc
Where water lilies would sleep, 
if there were them

VIII

Drops were dripping 
from the wall
Pipes flowed
Tec tec sometimes shrill tic
From the experience 
of the senses
In the simplest, 
most urgent
Most profane 
contemplation

Passion for nature
That easily sweeps me away
Emotion and liturgy
To see life in front of you, 
Feel the tree, the hill,
Don't let yourself 
be disturbed 
Becoming Orchestrated 
in the Heavens

IX

- Maestro, I hear 
he night lulling
My chest that soothes.
The rain tames
At night there is no rest
I hear it at the gate, 
in the background,
In the drag of time, 
made it run down my skin, 
next to the ears
I feel it and immerse 
myself in it
As if of healing power
The water would renew me

It's raining inside of me
It rains on all souls
Of all time, 
Drunk marigolds
Poor drowned daffodils
The fire warms us 
afterwards,
The Native Flute 
Continues
And the blessing 
comes down to earth.

X

We were untimely
And we've done 
so much damage
To the natural rhythm 
of things
But those, 
when you move them,
Something in itself 
happens
That takes them 
out of frequency 
Not being human at all
Not even a coincidence

As soon as alliances 
are broken,
Letters, torn agreements
Or are intentions 
aligned in the soul
Things come to life
In the inert part of the eye,
In the hidden palm 
of the hand
The wrong place, 
the place of things
Things should have 
no memory.

XI

On this wrong side,
If they are screams, 
they are, 
in a music box
On the breast butterfly, 
On hair ornament
To its full potential
They're a little pain, 
Ugly, crazy and petty


Out of the corner 
of your eyes, 
My pain
spiral, to be demanded
actions, 
the deserved end, 
The Late Final
And betray, 
threw the bibelot 
Against the fury 
of the fire
Of firewood, 
of deception

XII

Love is an animal
It doesn't let itself 
be tamed
Only passion throbs
Only the wound burns
Only the end 
can exterminate. 
And set it free

The Quiet Porch
The Summer Chairs
Aligned
Still guessing yourself 
Exposure fatigue
of the hours of heat
No pity or frills
Except in the dark night
And when it rains,
-Well, let it rain!
Even the porch rejoices.

XIII

The image is clear 
On the retina, 
On paper it's memory
Journey of many years
Can hurt the traveler 
Unprepared and lonely
Thank you to live the story
It's not safe to go out,
No notebook or pen,
No heart, no ideals

XIV

The bare wall speaks 
of the absence of color
It's a concrete, violet, 
almost flower-like wall
It's accidental page 
mental rhetoric
Everything else is love.
That light inside of me
He is the one 
who leads the joy
The sun in the labyrinth

Where once there was ice
I replaced it with heat
An embrace of oppression 
For a smile, 
death rattle
Wall, Running, Water 
Sparrow, rain, beak
The rest I painted
I released it 
in shades of blue

XV

And the heart had secrets 
Who longed to see the light
And they chewed the cud
In the dark 
they only feared
The Pain of 
Non-Disclosure
You get over it, 
you get over it 
Disappointment
Transformed
Butterfly Larva Extinction
Licking wounds 
Cradle Me
They are 
past memories.

XVI

Peace, today I feel it
That you owed me 
a long time ago
And I was riding on it now
In rare insomnia
From a night of 
Chocolate & Liquor
That I offered myself, 
out of love
That I surrendered 
to forgive and I forgave
The wall,
The pain,
The things

I've forgiven all things
And I went back 
to the ritual 
of liking myself
After all, to let myself
be immersed
And to be pure 
passion again.


XVII

It's five in the morning
Four hours from now 
The alarm clock rings.

Essay the pillow
Light Out
(the dawn lights up outside)
The cat serves as a pillow
And sleeps on the pillow
Nested.
Two laps at the start 
Precise deep breaths
Memory light turns off
The cat hugs me, 
a feline paw
Leftover and fall into 
the one who was
Your place


XVIII

A taming of a beast
A jugular
Two beings slumber at dawn
In the sepulchral peace of God
The flute remains
The trickle tamed
The campfire continues
In the accompaniment 
of the dawn.


The day burning outside
The memory of 
what we were
In the past it lingers 
And it's all screaming 
and wailing
And it's all torment
Living between 
peace and war
And now, what do I do 
with myself now?

XIX

In the distance,
the goats and the donkey
Two by three houses 
and cement
The Concrete of Urbanity
The view from 
the mountains
Oh, I wish, 
only the light
I immerse myself 
in poetry
From other times and 
From other people
And dance on tiptoes
On the tides of a ship, 
On the floor of a deck
In the magic 
of another latitude,
I'm in a hurry 
and I'm urgent


XX

After you were gone, 
I turned my back
But love still existed and
I didn't have 
your countenance
That this one in me 
died forever
Love had my reflection,
Whole and truer
In this game 
of give and take
I've always been 
the surrender
the passion, the chimera,
the chalice, the bestowal 
and the spring.
I'm called life, that's it,
after all, who I am.




Comentários

Mensagens populares