Another perspective of Christianity




Raised Christian and knowing the general christianity, today


 So I was reading a commit last night from a Evangelical Christian about Trump’s speech last night in Iowa, where Trump basically said he wants a Civil War. This person’s commit said that they think Trump was sent by “God” So that “Christians” could take back America & make (force) Americans to believe in “God” again & make (force) people to go back to church again. This to me is very scary and reinforces my thought that most “Christians” believe they have lost there” freedom” because they can’t force there beliefs on others, So in other words “Christians” only feel they are “Free” if they can take away someone else’s right to think Freely.

Now my view points about Christians are from being raised a preachers son & spending most of my first years of my life going to church & dealing with Christians. Where as a 9 year old child a youth counselor tried to molest me, Where I saw members of the church my Dad was preaching get pissed at him & drive by & shoot out the windows. Where I’ve been fired from a job of 8 years because the new owners didn't like the fact & played Music & had long hair & “didn’t go to church”. Where I’ve had Christians write letters to neighbors telling them to stay away from me because I’m evil & have demons. Where I’ve had Christians tell me I should leave the USA because “people like me don’t deserve to be here”
Now as look back on history & everytime the Christians get in charge they cause a civil war & bring down the current government or system. To me it’s seems like these people (Christians) are not happy unless they can oppress while saying they are the oppressed, Unless they can complain about there “rights” be taken away while trying to take away others rights. While they claim to be the victim while victimizing any one that doesn’t think or believe like them.
OK that’s my thought for the day & I hope it turns out to be a good day

Comentários

Mensagens populares