Alma Novaes





Boor


You built me, in the backyard,
a stone owl together
to the Olive Tree, 
where I can sit in the late 
afternoon, waiting for you,
to memorize the greens,
next to the windrow.

I always glimpsed
any page
blank to scrawl,
As I got lost between
Observation of the anthill
next to the pillars and
and the preambles of the
Maria Zé and Lúcio.

Ahead, the mountains.
We get lost easily
between past and future,
In the shadows of the 
cold ground,
that welcomes the feet
safe from the hot summer,
Inside, slabs and crockery
Take care of the dark

In the murmur of the waters,
the avenue of the tailors.
In the calming of the heat.
The spring overflows
in my hands,
clay chestnuts.
And I delight the senses,
Sipping your fingers
in the limpid thread of fertility.

On the table, on the other side
From the hedgerows, 
someone calls to us:
-The coffee is ready.
I'll sit next to you, flowchart
Burning heart, malga in hand.
In the hair the late 
afternoon breeze
Caresses us as the sky sinks in.
unfolds for us 
into roses and oranges.

And you tell me about 
the formation of the clouds 
and direction of the winds
Because you insist on being
my meteor man.
Smell of white grapes,
of childhood, sweet end of the day.

We're going to be in September
The Bountiful Harvest of the Flower
Summer with pine and saw
And I'll have to put on slippers
To cross the earth
hot and parched from the sun.
And I will reap thee, love, with zeal
The first berries of the baker's grape



Comentários

Mensagens populares