Eurythmics & Miranda Coventry

 




Star season


In my childhood

Many have been angels

who accompanied me

that have been taken 

Touching me

to take care of myself.

And while my friends

They had other friends

I had a star

who was always with me.

I still have

Many years have passed

And I never believed it

That it had abandoned me

I don't know 

who abandoned whom

It's no longer important

Went into detail

That star has always been

always

always

My great love

(This love from the fountain 

that I have in me

with no plans to become extinct)

And this star

Between my fears

the shadows,

my fingers

the adultery of others

It's always been close

Childhood is not always 

a blessed time

Sometimes you offer pearls

they give you pain 

they stole your dreams

And I lived

Ghastly Nightmares

And even the angels 

cried for me

Today I am one. 

I know who I am,

And know my wings 

They're invisible so 

you can't cut them, 

but I do it myself.

And the star

Came into my life again

To remind me

Of the good 

To remind me that the good 

I have always done 

is multiplied, 

but to be careful 

because not everyone 

is the same as me,

and to remind me

of this  gasp interlude 

between birth and death

It's called what I've lived

And I've still got to live

I came with this mission

To bring a star 

to those who 

ever feel lonely

and not a part of this

matherial world

And I'm one of the 

keeping stars,

they want you to show

that you also can be 

a star keeper

that brings it to

everyone

The ones like me.

We don't trust adults

We have no friends

who stood on the wall,

because they don't feel 

like they belong

From no one or anything

Who's got a star

You already have it all.

Star season is opened.



Comentários

Mensagens populares