Lídia Pastor

 



All the words


I haven't come down to earth yet

My soul moves forward

Through the fields of the urban

I invest in the circumstances

To be able to be something 

I never dreamed of...

I haven't come down to earth yet

Leaning over the parapet

From that window of the city

I knew there were other lights

And other sudden departures

To be able to get 

what I was looking for...

I haven't come down to earth yet

I dress upside down and...

I unfold in thoughts:

What's going to become of me 

When to get to Earth?

I haven't come down to earth yet

Wash my body and stretch 

My hands in the weather

To think with me 

To be what I'm not

And from the earth, just 

A piece, like a sea

That there is a lot left over 

for those who want little...

I haven't come down to earth yet

All I have to do is look at it and 

Nature's green robes

That splash on every trip

And from the pocket, everyone 

The change, all counted

To one day reach the earth...

When will I get to land?

I see the busy, rugged hills,

And the contorted mists

They bring in the rains 

that have already expired.

The path of arrival...

Same as in the match!

I haven't come down to earth yet!

I'll live one day 

in a stampede, and in every jump

I'll break through the sidewalk, 

My Shoes

Until one day he came to earth...

I'll just smile. 

All the words ever spoken

and so worn out 

will they serve as manure

to avenge the verb I will use.

Comentários

Mensagens populares