Lídia Pastor





An octave higher



Afternoon falls, after you stop
doing your chores, finished
The cold tears outside, inside,
The dense smoke rings here and there
here and now, hold bubbles air,
loose thoughts, orange tree veils,
the dreams chained in this 
ironic prediction to think of you.
They are bubbles of faith in a land
with it still in your land of honey
And my heart improvise this 
prediction dream unattainable, they say,
They want, they believe, and none of that!
Evening falls and I don't believe them,
I don't believe you, I don't believe you
because bubbles of faith hold on
As the afternoon falls and my heart flies
Far from you, unforeseen?
I know who you are to me, she whispers
And we all sang in her voice,
And then every moment is worse,
I know who you are to me!
This irony, you, without me being able
to control it anymore
the flow, I don't even want to
I just want to
keep believing, wanting and that
Freedom is still, still, still mine.
The dream doesn't die. O Caetano,
And Marcia arrived,
In the silence of your speech
in the honey lands of Eugenia,
From your poem, my longing is you,
from our speech. and JP shoots
In the skin that is in you, there I am,
I'm from there, from that mountain
and JP stops me, to keep talking 
about the bubbles of smoke balls
that take you the cold that we live 
here without you!
Soon it will be night, where everybody's 
dusk and I wake you up
On the other side
and from the distance from me to thee,
You don't know anything.


Comentários

Mensagens populares