Lisa Gerrard, Pieter Bourke & Alma Novaes

 


Six of hearts, six of diamonds 

And a shooting star


I walk with the deck inside,

Inside of me I growl

Hoping to wake up

- Waking up and leaving yourself in the dream,

That might as well be 

From the Six of Cups

From the six of clubs,

From the six of diamonds to the four!

Only in the portrait of our past!

You shuffle me, you confuse me

I spent the 4 of spades sleeping

Waiting, crying and 

feeling sorry for myself.


The tower came years ago

Blessed Tower

To get me out of the dungeon

in which I have put myself.

Oh, hanging for you

Hanging by it

and the trial

Will dictate the end of torment

But before the Five of Spades

The Seven of Swords Worn Out

Mutilated, mutilated

Crowd rubbing hands

glad of my suffering.

And the Two of Wands promises

But it never comes

Looking at the horizon

Drawing the

Mount Zion,

Giving up what you are,

Leaving for others 

places, hemispheres,

mysteries of God,

Of the angels, of the archangels

And my ancestors

(Come back to you no more)

and so many other places

That are like the places

Daniel Faria's misplaced

and Pedro Mexia

And they strangers in me

You know better than I do

That's the six of cups the star

The Six of Pentacles: Reciprocity

And why not say it

'Cause there's a message from angels

The Triumphant Six of Wands

That brings me blessings

That take me away 

From the Six of Cups 

that no longer comes.

Mission Cancelled

aborted by free will

that I don't control

As I cry

I feel the solace

To have souls waiting for me

and for them I keep the sacrifice,

The spirit of mission! Not me!

I don't cancel appointments

I do not accept the impositions of others

My destiny is the car, 

That seven after the six

Of my pain and my waiting

From my sword

Who only controls herself

Queen of Hearts and Clubs, 

Queen of Diamonds and Spades

Priestess and Empress

And even emperor of me!

No Aries, no cavities

no cancer, no twins,

No lion, but with strength

and the vertex in Sagittarius!

The chariot is the arcane

That will bring the two in one

Me in the world, they with me

and you keeping new calendars,

The two in one that brings me in 

the forgetfulness of your name,

Of your love that has always been
 
the star, garden, tree,

Ointment, Sun, Spring

Band-aid, chimera

my breath.

I'm going to take off 

in a stroke of the wing

from home, inwards,

hermit, thirsty, and 

Then I'll write to you

from Tel Aviv, my love

from Brazil that I'm going to Santos

and Floripa, without Santos, 

but with saints of a different suit.

And the future has your sign

Your peace and your openness

for the construction of 

A better world

-But what a world

There will be better,

Where are you not,

If my unconditional love

is all dressed up in you


Comentários

Mensagens populares