Dina & Al Qabri Ramos



Today is the day to wait for you

The baker and the man will come

From the newspapers, the postman 

But today I'll stay here

At the entrance gate

 Not signing in

I'll look at the horizon 

Between the chapel and the world

Between love and the bottom

Of expectation

Today I'm not for anyone

I wait for you like water 

Desired

In a nearly lifeless body

That is born hours later

 From the desert

Today I don't want anything else

I'll line up my eyes until

See your shoulders on the way

I don't want to have to hit the road

I hope you where the promise

In our printed memory

It was done and today it stops

May the day be fulfilled

I wait and you will come

Maybe you don't even say anything

From the mouth a smile 

The façade, the allusion to the journey

The certainty of the turning point

Of choice on this shore

You'll tie my arms

You'll spin my body in the air

And I'll just smile again

When my mouth gives yours

Walk away.

Today I am waiting for you.

Tomorrow I don't wait any longer.

Today I'm still yours forever

Tomorrow a scrap of your

Thought.

Come on, I miss you so much

To tell you

Come today my love

That the insomnia of dreaming of you 

will drive the memory crazy

Make yourself present in the embrace

That I keep to welcome you

Today I will await your arrival

Like a dog loyal to its owner

See Sentinel Method

At that gate

Nothing will come in 

and no one will pass through

If you don't come today

There will be no hope left of me

Comentários

Mensagens populares