Alison Krauss & Laura de Jesus



 Croissant

We said little or nothing

And I didn't miss the words

- We need to talk...

And our bodies spoke

for us, in loose caresses

- Damn you, how good were you...

Lights, fog and rain

We watched the city retreat realizing 

that a great film is made of small moments

 and the morning came early without 

us noticing it and you had a sparkle in your eyes 

and a mixed croissant in your hands. 

I slept in the exhaustion 

of the delights and make-outs

And I searched in the depths of your arms

Of my dreams, record moments like this

Wondering if this was what I wanted

I found an old poem,

answer to the question

Accomplices, Chosen Shadow

Your name, the creation of bonds

and, only then, of the unforeseen

I was able to gain wings in laughter

and eat the croissant.

Comentários

Mensagens populares