THE DAY SAVED TO BE HUMAN

 


Exists? If it doesn't exist, it will have to be invented. 
Think with me. So many days in which we revere the thiss and the that's, the theses and the those, the silence, the dialogue, the animals, the trees, justice, the republic, the wars and peace, the turmoil and the springs of Prague, the armistices and the squares of Tyananmen, the whole whole mess of things. And there was always creativity, even to invent the day of the end of everything. And the end of it all happens every day. We are scheduled, we like the solemn hypocrisy that comes when we say, friends, today is the day of poetry, of communities, of women and mothers. So many days of hypocrisy. When is the day of honesty coming? And the extermination of hypocrisy? And altruism? And empathy? And the end of envy, covetousness, betrayal? Is it the day of the end of hunger? The day of global health and the day of the end of corruption? The day we will be people? There isn't. Because if you are people, you are people every day and always. And those who do not know how to be, will continue to climb all the promiscuities that are manufactured by modeling and fed by the social whole. Amen. 
Yesterday was Mother's Day. And when you're a mother, you always are. Every day. You are a good or a bad mother, long live all mothers and it is even said that it is the day of the Immaculate Conception. That the hypocrites of religions are promoted the continuity of sameness. Until recently, terminating a pregnancy was the dichotomy: killing a child who was not yet a child. Or outside of religion, the morning-after pill. If there were coherence, we wouldn't need days to promote anything. If we were, in fact, human, in the sense of living within principles that do not corrupt oneself and/or others. But that doesn't work at all in a society that gains from all inhumanities. And it's time to tear the fuck up. 

But how are megalomaniac companies and economic groups going to profit if they don't sell all kinds of junk food to give to a mother who is a mother every day, who needed rest, but has the fatigue of cooking and dragging herself to meet all of society's expectations?

Sad societies, without drift or the same one compromised in the drift of pigs, ugly and bad. 

I never cared about this fucking mother's day, not the father's, not the grandparents, not the children, not the damn that it breaks me, especially me. Birthdays are a commemorative date of life, but if it is misused, we might as well not even celebrate them. A few days ago, my brother came to spend two days with his mother and it didn't take long for him to present me with the book by Pedro Strecht, the pedo-psychiatrist that I appreciate, with a book whose title is Parents Good Enough - for Children Who Don't Have to Be Perfect. I'm not his mother. Although this is questionable, but of course, it already implied the extended promotion for Mother's Day. How beautiful. My brother does not exactly serve as an example for the commemoration of dates. For my brother, every day is a day to give gifts to everyone, as long as there is money. My eldest son, Francisco, came to visit me to pick up two puppies that were put up for adoption. He brought me a beautiful bouquet of red roses. I didn't even thank him, I asked him to give it to his grandmother. So he did. That gesture is not his. It came from the outside. I have never educated my children on special days, neither in consumption nor in superficiality. They never paid attention to that, why? Because those who educated them did not contribute to the maintenance of such hypocritical celebrations. My mother never sponsored any of that either. In fact, she has never identified herself with any religion at all, and therefore neither I nor my children are religious. Consumption is what wins with your days. Your hypocritical tributes. The day of being human is long overdue. And it fails every day. Because this is a doggy world, where they call themselves friends and hide and shut up, and swallow the poison they have prepared for their friends and for their successes and failures. When a tragedy strikes one of them, it won't take long for them to come and give us a virtual hug and say: I'm sorry, it's going to pass, strength, hold on. Their affective virtuality disgusts me greatly. Because I know when it's authentic and when it's not. I see a lot of human flops, but humans, unfortunately not. You are a troop of cloned people for their ease and lack of authenticity. And I generalize because I observe you. And I observe the noise of your silence and the silence of your affections. Your dissatisfaction screams the media in a way that is so good, wasn't it, you are a little creature, with no attitude and full of masks! When you grow as humans, you are taking a right step in civilization. But don't worry. Because your lack of positioning will be charged to you. Thus, from one day to the next, it has betrayed a plutonic movement that will make you rethink everything again. Wake up! 

Comentários

Mensagens populares