Social Security - Urgent! Suspicion of mistreatment of the elderly

 



Ipsis Verbis

Social Security Commission for the Protection of the Elderly.

Let's be serious. 

I have been waiting for three years and TAL for a trial for domestic violence (physical, psychological, financial) that did not happen.

The prosecutor, when I arrived at the hearing, after having told him and the secretary (lame - I don't know the name) had written my statement wrongly and I, without having a lawyer present to defend me, the prosecutor assured me that there was no time to lose and that, it was just as it was, wrong and lacking much information,  that it was only for the judge, transversally, to ascertain whether there was a reason for judgment. There was another hearing in which I was an assistant in the process and I appeared with the lawyer I hired and in which the defendant, after having pronounced what he wanted at his leisure to defend himself, using my name in diminutive - Nina - and with the approval of the judge, the defendant's lawyers and mine, said to the judge:  because there would be judgment if I deprive and fraternize with the that I hired and in which the defendant, after having pronounced what he wanted at his leisure to defend himself, using my name in diminutive - Nina - and with the approval of the judge, the defendant's lawyers and mine, said to the judge: why should there be a trial if I deprive and fraternize with Nina's brother? There is no need. The case was archived, and there was no place for the trial or the reimbursement of the immense debts that the defendant made to me during and after the end of the marriage. As if the case of such unusualness were not enough, for me, who pays for the judicial errors and for the lethargy and corruption that rages in these immense corridors of power, not even a letter arrived to inform me of the reason for not having the said compensation. My divorce fortunately happened on October 25, 2021, I had been separated from the defendant for a long time, and he continued to make me debts. As a form of revenge. For this reason I filed a complaint. And as I assure you, even though I am a repeat offender in the case of physical and psychological violence, 20 years had already passed since the last complaint judged in the court of Évora. 

My mother, having been angry with my brother and daughter-in-law, asked me to live with me. And so it has been, since that date. February 2021. In the event of one of my brother's trips here to the house, he insisted that he was going to take my mother to Porto for the weekend, even against my mother's wishes. She was hospitalized the day after she went. He called me for help, in 12 minutes I was in Porto and asked my niece to call INEM. When I arrived in Porto, INEM was talking to my mother, but she was visibly upset. 

I did many tests that revealed suspicion of dementia because of the TIA I had had in 2012. So it was. We returned and we have been evaluating all this time, many consultations and exams. Including neuropsychological evaluation, in order to confirm dementia or absence of it. The dementia was not confirmed. He has both carotid arteries corrupted and therefore has shortness of breath. She never had any similar episode again and the two times she lives with me, she went to the hospital in Penafiel with urinary infections, having been mistreated by the doctor responsible for her care. My mother refuses to be seen again in this hospital.

My mother is here in Penafiel with me, but her whole family lives here, on the outskirts. By her personal decision, after a famous family lunch (lunches I was never present at) she decided to cut ties with everyone and refuses to see other people, not only because of what resulted from that lunch, but also out of shame that they see her using a cane and visibly older, like all her friends who she also refuses to see. Talking only to a by telephone. 

My brother is not satisfied with her decision, but above all her whole family. Therefore, because they do not have access to it, because it refuses to tend to their cell phone, they decided to file an anonymous complaint (anonymous signaling) here in the local government, I quote the Municipality of Penafiel. 

The call we received to my mobile phone offended me, as it told me that I was suspected of mistreatment of the elderly (elderly, my 80-year-old mother) and that, therefore, the lady who claims to be the social worker and who never mentioned her name, after I told her that there had to be corruption in the system,  because the elderly who are mistreated do not receive support and those who are treated well are flagged. That they first check the origin of the complaint and I passed the call to my mother who told her that she was aware and able to make her own choices and that they did not dare to insinuate that I was treating her badly. Or that they tried to insinuate that any Well, if this is the case, if I am the targeted, the offended, I demand that a commission for the protection of the elderly come to my house armed with psychiatrists and general practitioners to assess the good or bad feeling of my mother. I didn't ask to take care of her, it was the opposite. I'm tired of asking my brother for help who doesn't even have two days of vacation to come here to take care of her. I don't have days off or weekends. My life comes down to this. I only leave the house when my son meets his grandmother, I don't leave her alone, because of her falls, which have happened several times. Thank you for sharing the post, because I am being a victim of something bigger, facebook says that all my posts are spam. I want a social security commission to come to my personal residence I quote at Rua Caminho da Póvoa, 61, 4560-221 Marecos Penafiel. There is more to life than your life. And I am not a scapegoat for so much exploitation and abuse. 

I do not accept local power in my house, because this local power may be corrupted by relatives and relatives of relatives, because it is all about kinship. I no longer wait for justice, I wait for lucidity and coherence. 

I am Cristina and a Christian but I was not born for Christ!

Comentários

Mensagens populares