Laura de Jesus




 



Monologue of the despair of love


We run in the hope of eternal light

What we had in mind: unconditional love

who begs for innocence and demands magic, beyond despair.

Love ran from heart to lip, to routine, 

to tiredness and exhaustion, and finally to fear

after all, only the girl, the wolf, the songs are eternal...

If only we could be eternal!


And then, disappointment stuck to my voice

and when I answered you there were no longer the two of us

We were me and fear, side by side

And you were stuck in the past of what you were

and I on the edge of the abyss

You, leaning against Narcissus, perverting words and deeds

I nailed myself forward, trembling, in schisms of my own!


We could never be one (being two)

and in your ambition you contemplated the now and then, 

in that after, there was no future and that, 

after all, was everything.


Comentários

Mensagens populares